Protect Your Investment Property

With protection from property damage caused by clients, fire or rent owing to you.

What you can be covered for?

Accidental Damage

Accidental damage of glass, basins, sinks, baths and toilets included in loss or damage by a tenant or their visitors.

Water or Liquid Damage

Cover for your buildings or contents for loss or damage caused by water or liquid. 

Vandalism or Malicious Acts

Vandalism or malicious acts, Deliberate acts of vandalism or malicious acts by your tenants or their visitors. 

Removal of Debris and Demolishing Costs

Paid in addition to the sum insured (sub-limits apply).

Burning Out of an Electric Motor

For motors up to a certain age and size.

Rebuilding Fees (Building only)

If your buildings suffer loss or damage, insurance can cover the costs for architects, surveyors, and legal fees (sub-limits apply).

Loss of Rent Cover

If your building is uninhabitable, up to 12 months, up to the sum insured chosen. Rent default and theft by tenant

Enquire Now